To request an absentee ballot today:
Use this form to complete an absentee ballot application for federal, state, and local elections set for the following dates:
If you have an election that is not listed above, please contact or visit your county board of elections website to request an absentee ballot application. An application may be completed and then printed here.
- May 3, 2022 (Primary Election)
- August 2, 2022 (Primary/Special Election)
- November 8, 2022 (General Election)
- Fill in the fields below.
- Press the "Download & Print" button at the bottom of the page. *
*Please note that you may need to disable your browser's popup blocker to open the completed form
- Open the downloaded file and verify your information.
- Print the downloaded document, sign, put the completed form in an envelope with the correct postage and mail it to your county board of elections.
If you have trouble using the HTML form below or you are hospitalized, a military or overseas voter, or have a qualifying disability under the Americans with Disabilities act, follow this link to download a blank absentee request form.
Please note the following:
- Please check your voter registration status. You can do so (once your form is completed and submitted) by contacting your local board of elections.
- If your voter registration information has changed since the last time you voted and you have not yet updated your voter registration, follow this link to update your address online or if your name has changed, follow this link to complete a new voter registration.
- The first date that an application may be made for elections in 2022 is January 1, 2022.
- The deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail is 12:00 noon on the Saturday before Election Day.