Entrepreneurs in Franklin, Mahoning, Summit, Scioto, Muskingum, Defiance, and Montgomery Counties Are Helping Ohioans Meet Their Fitness Goals
COLUMBUS – As we enter the new year, countless Ohioans are setting New Year’s resolutions for themselves to get 2022 started off right. For many, these are commitments to health and wellness -- resolutions to improve their lives and ensure their health and safety in the years to come. In recognition of these January resolutions, Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose is shining a spotlight on seven businesses that are helping Ohioans make their health a priority every day.
“I love starting the new year off with a new fitness goal to help me stay healthy -- not just for myself, but for my family. Ohio is fortunate to have a growing number of innovative businesses that are supporting Ohioans in their efforts to reach their wellness goals, and our office does a terrific job of making it easy, efficient, and affordable to start such a business. Whether you want to start a gym, a yoga studio, or a smoothie shop, we have your back.”
For more information, visit OhioSoS.gov/Business and start your new business today!
Businesses in the Spotlight:
- Earth Candy Farmacy – Portsmouth, Scioto County
- Yoga Booth Studio – Zanesville, Muskingum County
- HeyDay Health – Boardman, Mahoning County
- HealthyU Defiance – Defiance, Defiance County
- MPower Gym LLC – Vandalia, Montgomery County
- Absolute Fitness – Copley, Summit County
- Worthy Total Fitness – Gahanna, Franklin County