“With God, All Things Are Possible"
- Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose cheered the signing of HB 473, a bill advocated by the Secretary that allows Ohio’s state seal to be paired with the state motto – “with God, all things are possible.”
Ohio Cyberdefense Efforts Continue to Get National Recognition
- The National Governors Association asked Secretary LaRose to speak with them about Ohio’s success in building a strong elections cyber-defense
Modernizing Campaign Finance Filings
- Last week, Secretary LaRose announced that all local candidates can file their campaign finance reports online. Watch Secretary LaRose speak to WCPO’s Julie O’Neill about the improvement that will make local campaign finance reports more transparent for both voters and media.
New Research Opportunities
- The Ohio State University opened a College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Building in Wooster this week. Secretary LaRose participated in a socially distant ribbon cutting.
Other Recent Highlights:
- Secretary LaRose participated in a Zoom discussion with JobsOhio President JP Nauseef to recap 2020 and discuss plans for 2021 on how Ohio’s business portal and Ohio’s Economic Development Corporation can work together to increase opportunities for Ohioans.
- Secretary LaRose visited two small businesses this week, 22three Gun Store, Range and Training Center in Warren County and Rick Hinderer Knives in Wayne County, where he spoke about small business opportunities in their respective regions.
- Secretary LaRose met with Urban League of Greater Cleveland President Marsha Mockabee to discuss how the Secretary of State’s Office and the Urban Leagues statewide can continue working together through the new year. President Mockabee is a member of the Ohio Secretary of State’s Diversity & Empowerment Council.