SugarDaddy's Sumptuous Sweeties
WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT DOING BUSINESS IN OHIO?
Affordability. Easy access to 60% of US population within a day's drive (for our nationwide shipping). Good workforce. Availability of retail and production spaces.
DESCRIPTION OF BUSINESS:
Sugardaddy's was founded and developed as an online business at www.sugardaddys.com by Columbus residents Tom Finney and Mark Ballard to be the nation's premier Brownie & Blondie gifting and dessert company. Sugardaddy's validation came when Sugardaddy’s was:
- Selected as Green Room amenities for The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2006-2008)
- Named "Best of the Best" Brownies & Blondies by Food Network (2007), and
- Crowned winners of Throwdown with Bobby Flay (2007).
Since that time, Sugardaddy's has been named:
- "Editor's Pick" by The Nibble.com (three times), Desserts Magazine, Chocolatier, Food 411, ChocolateGrail.com, Instyle, Midwest Living, Woman's Day, Instinct, and The Washington Post.
- "Best Gift" by Today Show (twice), Instyle (twice), Instyle Weddings, Modern Bride, and Brides.com.
Sugardaddy's continues to expand its multichannel operations through www.sugardaddys.com, (888) 4-I-want-1, and its company-owned retail stores while continuing online partnerships with NeimanMarcus.com, Saks.com, Foodzie.com, and GoldenEdibles.com.
1347 Cameron Avenue, Lewis Center, Ohio 43035, Delaware County
|Type of Industry:||Specialty Food/Bakery|
Hand-made, freshly baked Brownies and Blondies. 20 Flavors. Plus, hand-made, fresh Brownie Cheesecakes, Truffles, Biscotti, and Ice Creams.
|Number of Current Employees:||21|
|Year Company Started:||2005|
Follow Sugardaddy's Sumptuous Sweeties:
*All information was submitted by the company.